Sony Ericsson today unveiled the S312, a basic camera phone with illuminated shortcuts on the keypad for easier usage.
There is not much to write home about, but for a entry level cell phone, the S312 does seem pretty loaded. Buyers will find Bluetooth, FM radio, a 2-inch TFT display, a speakerphone, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE/900/1800 connectivity.
Sony Ericsson S312 comes loaded with a 2 megapixel camera with features like Photo fix, Photo light, 2.5x digital zoom and video recording.
Pictures sharing is easier than ever before. You can share your pictures on the internet with a few clicks using picture blogging.
The device also includes Sony Ericsson's media player with PlayNow, TrackID, stereo Bluetooth, and more.
The Sony Ericsson S312 will make its way to the market in the second quarter of 2009 for a price that is yet to be announced.
Sony Ericsson S312 technical specifications:
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900/1800
- Display: 2'' TFT 176x220 pixels, 262 000 colors, the protection against scratches
- Camera: 2MP, 2.5 digital zoom, a special camera button, the function Photo fix
- Memory: 15MB embedded, slot for memory cards Memory Stick Micro (M2) up to 2 GB (1GB included)
- Communications: Bluetooth with A2DP, USB FM-radio with RDS function
Openwave Browser, FM-radio with RDS
- Battery: during a call up to 8 hours, standby up to 400 hours
- Dimensions: 100x46x12.5 mm
- Weight: 80 g
VH300 Bluetooth headset to the phone will be available in two colors: Stellar Silver and Argentum Black. VH300 advantages are the possibility of processing a call in one touch, easy to use volume control. VH300 Bluetooth headset will be on sale during the third quarter of 2009