LG introduced the new mobile phone KT770, which is based on 3rd Edition on Symbian OS 9.3. The device has a 2.8-inch WQVGA TFT display (400x240 pixels), 5 Mpix camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, supports 2G and 3G. KT770 has a slider form factor with a numeric keypad, touchscreen and dimensions of 111 x 51.5 x 15.8 mm.
LG KT770 is designed for photos, videos, music, internet and satellite navigation. The phone has pre-installed applications: Facebook, Locr, Fring, Quick Office and Ovi Map. Navigon navigation software can be used free for 15 days.
Hardware Features of the LG KT770
- System: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), UMTS (900/2100 MHz) or UMTS (850/2100 MHz)
- User Interface: S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2
- Dimensions: 109 x 50.5 x 12.6 mm
- Display: 400x240 WVGA
- External storage: microSD card support
Software Features of the LG KT770
- Stereo bluetooth support.
- Auto focusing 5 megapixel camera with face and smile detection
- Optimised for navigation with A-GPS.
- 9 way joystick for easier internet browsing.
No information on the date of occurrence and cost of new product.